I formed Tanzosh Family Law LLC in March of 2010 to provide optimal services for clients, after building extensive litigation experience since 1999 and receiving mentoring from the top family law firms in Portland. My proactive and attentive practice style is designed to develop a team approach with each client in reaching the best resolution, whether through compromise or trial, together.
The great Chinese war leader, Sun Tzu, stated in The Art of War, “he who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.” If the other party is not going to be reasonable, there is a judicial system I trust. As to those cases that need a judge or jury to decide, I represent clients in court effectively and with honor.
Litigation has a cost, however, financially and emotionally. As Sun Tzu also states, “the greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” To that end, I extended my practice to handling mediations. Assisting others in resolving controversy, with or without attorneys, requires a complimentary and advanced skill set, especially in family law.
My mission is to attain the best outcome for clients with the least amount of destruction on the family. Uniting litigation and mediation is the way to achieving that goal. Please contact Tanzosh Family Law LLC today.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, The American University, 1996
- Juris Doctorate, University of Maryland School of Law, 1999
- Gain The Edge! Negotiation Strategies for Lawyers, Latz Negotiation Institute , 2004
- Training in Collaborative Law from Collaborative Family Law Professionals of Oregon & SW Washington, 2005
- Training in Mediation from Genesis Mediation LLC, 2015
Professional Memberships, Activities and Honors
- Member, Oregon State Bar, 1999
- Family Law Section
- Legal Ethics Committee 2007-2010
- Member, Washington State Bar, 2008
- Member, Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine 2009-2011
I balance the demand of practicing family law with regular exercise of yoga, jogging and hiking the west hills. Eating great food paired with red wine and loved ones is a perfect way to unwind from the day. I relish in opportunities to travel and scuba-dive. My ideal depiction of a powerful female is Claire Underwood from “House of Cards.” ◊